Thursday, August 15, 2013

80 pounds gone

Thin Down Thursday ~ Just like anything in life, if you sin and confess those sins and come with a humble heart before God he will continue to bless you. Each and every day we make mistakes but we have to take ownership of those mistakes to overcome them. Regardless of how badly I screwed up the other day God went ahead and blessed me with a 2.2 pound loss. That's 80 pounds gone on this  journey of weight loss. I thought it was important for me to share when I fell on my face this week. So many times in this weight loss blogs you only hear the good and never the bad and then when something bad happens to you, you feel as though you can't do this. You can do anything you set your mind to. Will there be hickups? It is guaranteed! Thats right guaranteed, it even says so in the bible. "In this world you will have problems, but take heart I have over come the world." John 16:33. Take heart my friends,  I will always be open and honest with you becasue it forces me to be open and honest with my self. So until next time my friends, I will see you on the other side ~ Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment