Wednesday, August 14, 2013

1000 calories over

Yesterday was a horrible day for my weight loss to say the least. First of all I only got 4 hours of sleep the night before. With very little sleep my resistance is down. I walked into speedway and automatically picked up 2 of their breakfast sandwiches and ate them (Meaning I had over 800 of my 1438 allowed calories in one meal) For lunch a couple of egg rolls (360 Calories) and then last night, homemade chili dogs (You don't want to know)

As bad as yesterday was and as horrible I was at eating, today is a new day. I plan of taking a couple of walks and eating right. See when you fall off the wagon it doesn't have to be the end of what you are doing. It may be a little set back and I may suffer on the scales scales tomorrow but it is not the end. So if you have hit some stumbling blocks this week with whatever you are doing, pick your self up and brush yourself off and start all over again.  It is possible to achieve what ever you want through persistence. So until next time friends, I will see you on the other side ~ Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment