Thursday, August 1, 2013

My name is Drew and I'm a ...

     My name is Drew Wohlford and I am a carbaholic. I have pretty much tackled my bread issue with this great bread from Healthy Life. I had been getting it at Walmart but I found out the other day I can get it at Save-A -Lot for $2.00 a loaf.

    My problem with carbs however comes with pasta. I LOVE PASTA!!!! in fact everytime we have pasta I have a tendency to eat in excess. In fact I can say I am addicted to pasta. With butter, with a red sauce, with cheese it doesn't matter I love my pasta. So I don't eat pasta very often because I can't stop.
     I believe that is one of the reasons that I only lost one pound this week because last night we had good ole pasta. I know that I can't be too hard on myself because we all fall off the wagon at times, it just means that I need to watch myself better when it comes to the love of my life .... Pasta. EVERYTHING in moderation. So my friends I will continue to do what I am doing and please feel free to cheer me on or yell at me if you see I am reaching for something I shouldn't be reaching for. I count on you all to be my accountability partners in my journey to a more healthy me. Until next time, I will see you on the other side ~ Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment