Sunday, August 11, 2013

Bored

I am bored. I am bored of my diet I am bored of what I'm doing for a living I am just bored in general. it is almost like I have lost my zeal for life. I get upset when I gain weight but I know it's my own fault. because being bored with my diet makes me eat things I shouldn't. I still keep close to my calories but some of the stuff to nutritionally isn't as good as what it should be. I really enjoyed dumpster diving in going thru the trashand finding things that I can use. I love implementing plans for those things but then I get to the part where I don't have the money to finish something and I get very frustrated

my diet is a joke sometimes I mean how many ways can you make a Subway sandwich. I think I've tried to low calorie subs about everyway there is to do them.

My boss is very verbally abusive at times. I know she doesn't mean it and I think its the alcohol the talks most of the time. she was thrown into the job without any training whatsoever so they've done her diservice. but it is also true that she hasn't tried any self growth of the manager and that she doesn't look for different answers she has to always be right. and then she will lie to you if find her wrong in something and then she will tell you that's not what she said.

working 2nd shift my home life is a little shaky. never knowing what my family is doing or where they are.

the good parts though I am losing weight and I am getting closer to God. I know the boredom will go away and that my zeal for life in general will come back. I just ask that you continue to pray for me and that God reveals to me what he wants me to do with my life.

I appreciate you listening to me. Until next time I'll see you on the other side ~Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment