Monday, August 26, 2013

I defeated

i screamed at God, in fact I yelled, I screamed, I cried. the pressure that I've been under lately monetary wise,relationship wise and now transportation wise had become too much for me. I am seeking God to give me renewal on all accounts. and I just ask you my friends to continue to pray for my family. It seems that every where we turn the devil is attacking us. I know God gives us the strength to handle whatever He gives us but sometimes I wonder how much more strength He's going to have to give me before I break. He does supply every one of our needs and He has shown that to us time after time. but still I doubt, and that's just the human  in me and all of us that when things are going bad we doubt what is happening in our life.

God has been so good to us in the past and I know I shouldn't doubt Him and I don't reallt doubt Him I just doubt the situation that we're in. I know once again He will get us through this hard patch and we will have to reexamin to find out how we got here in the first place. the heartache that we have is self imposed. God doesnt want us to suffer but we start listening to the king of lies and soon it becomes our truth.

On the plus side today. I have a family that loves me, inlaws that aren't outlaws and a God that will supply all our needs.  plus... I was able to fit into a pair of jeans that I know I have not worn in a very long time. until next time my friend I'll see you on the other side ~Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment