Thursday, August 8, 2013

Not so thin down Thursday

Thin Down Thursday ~ I GAINED 2/10 of a pound. It was bound to happen. My eating habits this week have been atrocious. Not because I wanted to but because I am poor. The stress of Brenda working only part time this summer, bank accounts over drawn, and lack of sleep has also affected me this week. I KNOW that there are brighter days ahead. Brenda is back to working full time and God will supply our needs and some of our wants. So I rest in Him. What are you struggling with today that could use some prayer? I will certainly go to the Lord on your behalf if you would like me too. You can even P.M. if you would like at anytime and ask for prayer. Make it a great week everyone and don't let life's circumstances get you down. You are the only one that can change that by your choices. 
     
     On a brighter note on I am enjoying my photography and you can see some of it at https://www.facebook.com/DoubleaStudio I am enjoying my gardening which is doing well. Tomato's are an everyday thing while cucumbers are about a once a week thing. Still waiting on green peppers as they are just setting. Pulled the watermelon and cantaloupe yesterday as nothing set on them and the broccoli has been done for a few weeks. Never got any head lettuce it seems bugs bunny and his friends were hungry.

I am also enjoying my dumpster diving and projects that I have going on. On the right you see one of my freebie projects and right now I am working on a 9 foot long 3 foot high dog eared fence. I am doing it without having to spend any money. I always have a project in my mind and hopefully one day will get the house  and garden the way I would like it.  Well that's all for now, I have taken enough of your time.
 
Until next time, I will see you on the other side ~ Drew
 — 

No comments:

Post a Comment