Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Come on get happy

I don't know what it is about early morning but whenever I get up earlier than what I normally have to I always have the Partridge Family theme going off in my head. I don't mean the original theme where it says come on and meet everybody, I'm talking about the one that says come on let's get happy. I don't know if its gods trying to pump me up for a beautiful day or what. so here it is "come on world of the song that were singing, come on get happy. A whole lotta love is what we will be bringing, it will make you happy" do you have a happiness song that helps you get through the day?

Yes I still struggle throughout the day, but you know with that song and what grace God gives me, I know I can make it. only 7 more hours of work and I get this evening off and I'm going to watch Extreme Makeover weightloss edition and then go to bed early. so until next time friends I'll see you on the other side~Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment