Sunday, July 21, 2013

Happy National Ice Cream Day

This week has been a rough adjustment for me as far as calories go.
In fact I went over by 200 calories because I celebrated National Ice Cream Day with a little Sherbet. It seems  like since I started this Journey in October it has been a battle but this week it has been a war.

In October I started out with 2800 calories a day. As I have progressed through out the months and weeks of this new life style my calories have slowly gone down. "My Diet Diary" which I use on my phone to track my calories has my on track to be 180 pounds by June of 2014. But my calories are now at 1545 so I am trying to re teach my body that it can survive on less.

It is possible, also it means that I need to also up my exercise. So look for that in the following days.  I hope you have all had a great National Ice Cream Day, God bless and I will see you on the other side. ~ Drew

You can follow my weight loss by the pounds on this page .

Follow my pounds


No comments:

Post a Comment