Thursday, July 25, 2013

5.2 Pounds

To say I  was stressed about this upcoming week is an understatement. I won't be able to afford my subway that helps keep me on my path of weight loss so now it is all on me and God to get this done. To say it will be more God than me is a given. I started this journey with 2800 calories a week in October, today when I put my current weight loss in I was at 1549. That's a Wendy's Double, Fries and a frosty, something that I would eat before without thinking about it. I guess my challenge has been trying to find food that is decent for you at a very low price. Not impossible but is very limited. Especially with a weird 2nd shift schedule.
       This week will be tougher because of Brenda not working very much this summer it has gotten us in a financial bind. In fact the one bank account is over drawn and the other on has $40 in it. That's for food, gas and everything. But when I get stressed like this I think about the feeding of the 5,000 with a couple of fish and a couple of pieces of bread. My God can do miracles.  That is where my hope lies.  Watch this blog because I will show you how God worked in our lives here. Until next times my friend, I will see you on the other side. ~ Drew

2 comments:

  1. What do you guys have on hand Drew. I have developed many " I can get blood from a turnip" cooking skills with my crew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Lisa didn't realize that you had commented. No grocery shopping this summer hurt us. I am good at making something out of nothing

    ReplyDelete