Thursday, July 25, 2013

God Showed up.... like I knew He would

Things looked Dire last night, not knowing how we were going to make things work till next Thursday. Not being able to get what we needed for lunches and the like. WE still have to figure out how to get groceries but here is how God showed up today.

Blessing #1 - Sarah took Subway cards to Ohio with her for her missions trip. The last day she went to use them at Cedar Point and they wouldn't take them. She had cash so she ate and gave me the cards for two of my lunches. Today I carried left overs from last night so that means I only need to figure out 2 more lunches before next Thursday. He will work it all out, I know He will.

Blessing #2 -  Last night God told me to check out my Speedy Reward points, I had quite a few and was able to get $50.00 worth of gas ($20.03 for my and $29.97 for Brenda, I can never get the stupid thing to stop when it should) Also was able to get a $10.00 food and merchandise card. All for free. My bank account was never affected. This is how God blessed for the 2nd time today.

Blessing #3 I have been really struggling with the number of calories that I have been dealt the last couple of weeks. Today after a 5.2 pound loss I took in 1100 calories, not the full 1549 I am allowed. I praise God that I really am not hungry and He shook things up a little. Sometimes you need to break out of a routine to show yourself it can be done. I can hardly wait to see what God has in store for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment